ARE YOU OVERPAYING YOUR TAX BILL?
You’ve probably never thought you were wasting money overpaying your tax bill. But you could be making mistakes or missing opportunities that end up costing you thousands of dollars year after year. Very often it’s just a matter of simply not knowing where to look.
Did you know that over 80% of American taxpayers make at least one of these mistakes:
- Utilize a business entity they’ve outgrown
- Don’t hire their family in their business
- Pay for medical expenses with after tax money and get no itemized deduction for the expense
- Retire from a public company without considering NUA (Net Unrealized Appreciation)
- Pay private school tuition or college costs with after tax money
- Forgo a home office deduction even if eligible
- Only consider the standard mileage rate for auto expenses
- Miss out on legitimate meals and entertainment expenses
- Not sure what tax credits exist for them
- Never considered a real estate cost segregation study
- Have a successful business without considering a CHIC
- Have no documented succession plan
EVEN JUST ONE OF THESE MISTAKES EQUALS MONEY WASTED
Chances are you’ve been giving Uncle Sam far more than what is due. Stop overpaying and start putting more of your hard-earned money back in your own pocket. Clients count on us to help ensure their long-term business and financial success. We’ll help you create and implement a plan designed to increase your cash flow, your profit, and minimize your tax liability. Call now to schedule a mini tax-planning session: 513-528-5566.